Looks like we turned the calendar to September. Here in Wisconsin we have had a lot of rain. Some areas are saturated. Hoping for some dry weather.
We have continued our hunt for our next Wisconsin home. We actually have three properties in mind. Two are at top limit of budget and one at lower end. We continue to look at everything on the market. One property is 9 acres of organic fruit and such. Lovely home but we wonder if this would be too much for us. Another property lovely house but seller continues to work on things so wonder if he will ever finish. Both are at top of budget. Lower cost one has a few missing things on our list but we could move right in. It also is out in nowhere land as are the other two. We return to the thought that this is our abode for a few months and really has to be something that does not require much maintenance when we are gone or even present. We have toured apartments and they just don’t seem right. We have gravitated to a cute town with lots of entertainment and a place where we can exercise in a club. We have two possible rentals for two months prior to returning to Az. But both pending any long term leases would knock us out. The. We would have to head to AZ. Most things would then be put into storage and we would continue looking. Just so much to consider for us both. I know that the Lord will guide us and everything will work out.
In the mean time we have lots going on. This weekend to a favorite place LaCrosse for a riverboat paddlewheel pizza cruise which was fun. We think it might be fun to do a Mississippi River cruise. Next weekend is our Waterloo Wiener and Kraut weekend and following weekend a real Packer game.
We have moved closing to the 26th. I think major decisions will be made in next two weeks. A lot of packing done, some yet to go. Long term, a few things if we stay for two months and then closing and going directly to AZ.
I have put quilting on hold for now. I have two to three quilts I can machine quilt in 2 months. Rest will be put into long term storage.
The RN daughter flew to AZ to meet Marine Sister. Marine sister is picking out her car and driving it back to base, but not before taking her sister to Grand Canyon and Sedona.
I guess our house is too hot and they cannot swim at our community pool due to rule changes as we need to be present. So they will check in to motel for their remaining days. Of course Marine needs to be back on base lat Monday, she will be driving 10 hours. RN flying home on Wednesday.
So in closing will show some of their pictures. Thanks for reading, just want to document this process. I am sure it will be fun to review weeks or months later.